About this item:
- 【Powerful 】 The powerful 1500W electric garden soil cultivator / rotavator / tiller works through almost any soil and enables the quick digging of vegetable and flower patches, and lawn surfaces. NOTE: Not suitable for use in hard soil and clay.
- 【Efficient Work】Stream power tiller with a cutting width of 450mm, maximum tilling depth of 220mm and 6 durable steel blades, the tiller will quickly and efficiently work through large surface areas.
- 【Ultra Thickened Steel Blade】extra thickened durable steel blade on this garden electric rototiller cultivator easily turn over hard-packed dirt and soil .
- 【2-Point Safety Switch】To ensure safety, This tiller equipped with a 2-point safety switch which shuts down the robust cultivator blades as soon as you let go of the switch. a cable tidy and all external metal parts are double insulated.
- 【Extra Long Power Cable & Adjustable Wheels 】Comes with extra long 10m cable single socket, giving you extra freedom. Lightweight design（only 11.2kg）of electric corded garden tiller cultivator makes it effortless to operate and store; Three gear height adjustment makes it easier for you to control when using it
Free shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase.
We currently accept major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, etc) and PayPal payments.
Although you will be able to display prices in different currencies, We will still process orders in default US dollars.
Notice: Due to the coronavirus, we're experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations due to flight cancellations. Therefore, the delivery time might be longer than expected. We apologize for the delay. Thanks for your understanding and support.
Total Delivery Time = Handling Time + Transit Time (+ any holidays)
Handling time: 3-5 Business Days. It is the time elapsed between when the customer places the order and when the seller hands the order over to the delivery service.
Transit time: 7-14 Business Days. It is the time between when the seller hands the order over to the carrier until its delivery to the customer’s address.
Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to the invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other causes.
Tracking your order has always been so easy. Just follow these step-by-step guides to monitor your shipment.
Go to My Orders.Select the item you want to track.Click the message below the item picture to see the estimated date of arrival, tracking number, and delivery status.
Or click this link: Track Your Order.